There is no better way to enhance your commitment to supporting disadvantage businesses than by sponsoring a MEP Event
The PLI sponsorship packages are uniquely designed to work best for your company’s individual community reinvestment initiatives. You can even build a customized package that suits your individual needs.
Contact Robert Pressley Executive Director at (803) 702.0056 or email@example.com for more information.
Me? Sponsor an MEP Event? Absolutely!
Would you like a higher profile in supporting minority and veteran owned businesses that can lead to better economy opportunities in local communities. PLI can help! Sponsorship puts your company and staff in the spotlight and positions you as an industry leader in community reinvestment, leaving a strong impression of your brand in people’s minds. Our sponsors can:
• Build awareness with a local, statewide or national audience
• Reach and connect with their target audience
• Get additional exposure to minority owned businesses
Sponsorship has been the fastest-growing form of marketing in the past decade, outpacing the growth of measured media and sales promotions each year. This powerful marketing tool gives you unmatched exposure to the customers you’re looking for in a unique environment. PLI MEP students will learn about your company and its products or services — and remember them.
Sponsorships also represent a great way to meet a select group of potential clients and discover new business and partnership opportunities. And they both help establish a live dialogue and push customers to your Web site. In fact, we post a list of sponsors for each event on our association Web site (www.palmettoleadership.org) which links to your site.
Plus, your sponsorship not only helps you — it also provides critical financial support for MEP Program The program will improve economic literacy, financial literacy, and develop workplace literacy. Participants will learn about business entity structures, learn how to write a business plan, determine individual entrepreneurial interests, apply basic marketing skills, use strategies for idea generation, assess feasibility of ideas, identify sources of capital, apply basic accounting principles, and demonstrate financial management.
The Top 5 Reasons to Be a Sponsor:
1. Set yourself apart from others in the industry to supporting minority-owned businesses
2. Build community branding that resulting in increased goodwill
3. Boost your brand – increase visibility and recognition
4. Increase positive customer and community relations
5. Foster goodwill and gain respect within the industry
Extra Reasons for Sponsoring:
• Ability to add a promotional video
• Logo displayed on a slide show during general sessions
• Logo recognition on PLI and partner’s website Web site linking to your Web site
• Mailing list for follow up after the event
• Marketing material in meeting folder
• One-time use of event-specific attendee mailing list
• Opportunity to display literature at the event
• Recognition from the podium by PLI chairman
• Recognition in the official program and discounts on full-page ads
• Recognition in the pre-mailing newsletter and other notices sent by PLI
• Signage at entrance to Event Location
• Special signage for the sponsored event
• Special sponsor ribbon for company registered attendees
• Special sponsor signage to display at your booth
• Two preferred seats at an event
• Visibility at the beginning and end of webcasts
Tailored Sponsorship Packages
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org